Trading for over 90 years Collings brothers have a long-established loyal customer base, our team are key to our success. Being an independent company, we pride ourselves on our team spirit and the great working relationship we have within the Collings Brothers team.
Our staff are trained to the highest standard and continue to be updated on the latest technology and sales support.
Due to a company restructure, Collings Brothers LTD has an exciting position available for a driven, enthusiastic, Agricultural Area Sales Representative to cover the busy and diverse Northamptonshire and North Bedfordshire trading area for Agricultural Sales.
The successful candidate will be required to promote the Collings Brothers business and sell our exceptional range of Agricultural franchises in their area of responsibility.
- Build relationships and generate new business
- Continue to grow the extensive existing customer base
- Support county shows and rallies in the area of responsibility
- Conduct customer demonstrations professionally and thoroughly
- Update and manage the CRM of the area
- Achieve a given annual whole goods Sales Target
Skills, experience, the ideal candidate
- Be self-motivated, a sales and target driven individual
- Ability to work alone, but also be capable of working in a close team
- Experience of driving agricultural machinery is essential
- An eye for detail with a customer focus in all aspects of your work
- Be computer and Microsoft suite literate to create customer quotations, etc.
- A keen communicator, but also an exceptional listener
- Report directly to the Sales Manager with call logs, leads and live deals when requested
- Previous sales experience in the agricultural industry is desirable but not essential
A full valid UK driving license is essential
Collings Brothers will offer you
- An attractive OTE salary package
- Enrolment into the Company pension scheme
- Company vehicle
- 20 days holiday entitlement
- Company laptop, phone and iPad
- Staff accounts with discounted prices
- Role-specific company clothing/uniform
- Up to date and ongoing product training with our various franchises will be provided
Please apply in confidence with your CV and a covering letter by email or post to:
Collings Brothers Of Abbotsley LTD