Case IH Tractors
Case IH Tractors offer an extensive range of tractors, harvesting and AFS (Advanced Farming Systems) products which will enhance the efficiency of any farming operation, increase productivity and with powerful, but economical engines and class-leading technology, there’s a Case IH machine that’s perfect for the job in hand. The range of Case IH products includes:
Case IH Tractors:
Case IH Tractors offer an extensive range of tractors from 55 to 620hp and the current model line-up includes:
- Steiger & Quadtrac: 8 models to choose from covering 370 to 620 HP
- Magnum Series: Choose from Magnum with 4 models from 250 to 340 HP, or Magnum CVX with 5 models from 250 to 380 HP or the Magnum Rowtrac with 5 models from 311 to 379 HP
- Optum CVX: With 2 models to choose from in the range from 271 to 300 HP
- Puma Series: Choose from Puma with 5 models from 150 to 220 HP or Puma CVX with 7 models from 150 to 240 HP.
- Maxxum Series: Choose from Maxxum with 6 models from 110 to 140 HP, Maxxum Plus with 5 models from 116 to 145 HP, Maxxum Multicontroller with 6 models from 110 to 140 HP, Maxxum Multicontroller New with 5 models from 116 to 145 HP, Maxxum CVX with 3 models from 110 to 131 HP or the Maxxum CVX New with 4 models from 116 to 145 HP.
- Farmall Series: Choose from Farmall A with 5 models from 55 to 114 HP, Farmall C with 7 models from 58 to 114 HP, Farmall U with 3 models from 99 to 114 HP or the Farmall U Pro with 3 models from 99 to 114 HP.
- Luxxum: This new range from Case IH has 3 models from 100 to 120 HP
- Quantam V/F: With 9 models from 65 to 106 HP
- Loaders: The Case IH LRZ front loaders combine power, rigidity, loading performance and modern design to form an innovative loader concept.
Further detailed information on the Case IH Tractor range can be found on the Case IH website.
Case IH Harvesters:
The high performance Axial Flow range of combine harvesters consists of 6 models with a wide choice of header to suit all climates and crop types. Choose from:
- Axial-Flow 240 Series: 3 models from 498 to 634 HP
- Axial-Flow 140 Series: 3 models from 312 to 449 HP
- Headers: 5 different types of header to harvest any crop
Further detailed information on the Case IH Harvesting range can be found on the Case IH website.
Case IH Balers:
A choice of fixed and variable chamber round balers plus a 4 model range of large square balers are available from Case IH, all offering high speed performance. Choose from:
- Large Balers LB 4 Series: 4 models offering bale dimensions 80x70 to 120x90cm.
- Round Balers RB 455/465 Series Variable Chamber: 2 models offering bale dimensions from 90-150 or 90-180cm.
- Round Balers RB 545 Series Fixed Chamber
- Round Balers RB 344 Series Fixed Chamber: One model offering a bale dimension of 120x125cm.
Further detailed information on the Case IH Baler range can be found on the Case IH website.
Case IH Telescopic Loaders:
Case IH provide a range of 6 models of telescopic handlers in their Farmlift range with a maximum reach from 5.7 to 9.1 metres.
- Farmlift 525 Telescopic Handler: Maximum lift height – 5.70 metres
- Farmlift 632 Telescopic Handler: Maximum lift height – 6.10 metres
- Farmlift 635 Telescopic Handler: Maximum lift height – 6.10 metres
- Farmlift 735 Telescopic Handler: Maximum lift height – 7.00 metres
- Farmlift 742 Telescopic Handler: Maximum lift height – 7.00 metres
- Farmlift 935 Telescopic Handler: Maximum lift height – 9.10 metres
Further detailed information on the Case IH Farmlift Telehandler range can be found on the Case IH website.
AFS (Advanced Farming Systems):
From simple light bars to entire networks Case IH AFS products offer the ability to achieve repeatable accuracy year after year. The AFS system has the capability to include guidance, automatic steering, sprayer boom control, yield mapping and much more and can achieve positioning pass-to-pass accuracy levels down to 1 inch.
Further detailed information on the Case IH Advanced Farm System (AFS) can be found on the Case IH website.
For more information on the Case IH Tractors range of products, please contact us or call our Sales Team on 01767 677316.
Collings Brothers of Abbotsley have been in the agricultural engineering business since 1930 and are proud of our tag line in 'supporting our Farmers', with our friendly, professional service.
WE ARE ON FACEBOOK