Husqvarna TC 130 Lawn Tractor for sale.
The TC 130 is a user-friendly garden tractor ideal for homeowners having small to mid-size gardens.
It is a compact-sized, efficient tractor with integrated collector, smart design and ergonomics.
It has a powerful Husqvarna Series engine with choke less start and is easy to manoeuvre thanks to its compact format and pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission.
It can also be fitted with a BioClip® plug which means that the grass is cut into small pieces that quickly decompose and return to the lawn as fertiliser, also making the lawn more drought resistant.
- Briggs and Stratton 344 cm³ 6.3 kW petrol engine
- 77cm cutting width
- Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
- Chokeless start – Easy to get operating with automatic choke. Just turn the key and go.
- Battery indicator with charger connection
- 12v 28Ah battery
- 200 litre grass collector
- Lever-mounted cutting height adjustment
- Safety switch under seat – The tractor is equipped with a safety switch under the seat. If the driver leaves the seat the engine and cutting deck are automatically switched off.
- Sliding, angled seat- Adjustable while seated; seat moves forward and down, or backwards and up.
- BioClip® plug accessory
- Full collector indicator
- Reverse Operating System (ROS) – For improved safety. The ROS disengages the cutting blades when driving in reverse.
- Deck Wash Port- Connect your water hose to the port to clean the underside of your deck.
- Manual blade engagement – Blade engagement lever is located on the dash for ease of operation.
- Anti-scalp wheels – The cutting deck is equipped with anti-scalp wheels, which reduce the risk of scalping when cutting uneven lawns.
- Air Induction – A powerful air stream lifts the grass before it is cut, for excellent cutting and collection of both grass and leaves.
Special price of £2,040.00 including VAT (MRRP £2,100.00)