To keep up with the demands of our customers and the current farming trends, we have a dedicated team of fully trained technicians ready for all your Case IH Tractor, Combine Harvester, Baler and Telehandler service and repairs and other farm machinery and tractor service and repairs.
The technicians also support all the other main franchise products in our trading areas at Abbotsley and Brigstock and are supported by our experienced Service Manager Steve Lines at our Abbotsley Depot.
Our technicians have fully equipped service vans along with the knowledge and expertise to carry out any kind of repair on any machine anywhere.
Specialist tooling, diagnostic Lap Top computers and calibration equipment are vital to meet the ever-increasing technology of today’s agricultural machinery.
With a workshop area of 8000 square foot at Abbotsley, no job is too large to accommodate, this area is capable of holding 4 – 5 large combines and at least 12 tractors and plenty of room to work in.
We can offer Specialist repairs from both depots in:
• Case IH Tractors & Combine Harvesters
• Case IH STX & Quadtrac
• Mobile Air Conditioning
• Dynamometer engine performance and horsepower testing up to 500 hp
• On site Welding and Fabrication
• Insurance quotations and repairs
• Fixed price servicing and seasonal offers
• Service Contracts
We also have specialist transport available covering:
• Large Machinery Transport
• Light Haulage & Machinery Movements
• Specialist Combine Transport Low loader
For more information please contact our service department on 01767 677316 and we will be glad to help.